Sep 29, 20100
Last week, when I was getting really frustrated with color correcting, I found myself working on an old piece. I look forward to things settling down a little more and focusing on creating more arts! :D
In the meanwhile, send some well wishes this way… After finding out that Lena and Beau are finally better from their random infections, we found a not-quite abscess from some kind of flesh wound on Beau, and he is now on subcutaneous fluid, Penicillin and warm compresses. Stormy is on Gabapentin (an anti-seizure, anticonvulsant, neuralgia pain reliever) because she has a pinched nerve from her injury earlier this year. She also has physical therapy exercises to rebuild her atrophied leg muscles. I am currently the in-house bunny PT/Massage Therapist.
More bunny photos in my Bunnies for All Seasons Flickr set.
It just dawned on me that the number of Treasuries my prints and postcards have been included in is now almost double the number of items I actually have available in my store. Since I don’t really want the blog to just become a gallery of Treasury posts, this will be my last mention for that. :)
Instead, I will be focusing on converting my current work into products and creating new work! (The second part is a lot more fun :D)
Woman in White was included in Wonderfully Whites Etsy Treasury:
To my pleasant surprise, I found Rainy Night included in two different Etsy Treasuries!
For those of you with Etsy stores, here are some tools to help you keep track of your store:
- Heart-o-matic: Etsy Item Hearts and Views – see your current listings’ total hearts and views all in one place
- Heart-o-matic: Etsy Shop Hearts – see when your shop was hearted
- Heart-o-matic: Esty Hearts for a Single Item – see when your items were hearted
- Heart-o-matic: Featured on Etsy Search – tracks if your store has been on Etsy’s Front Page in the last 24 hours, or Etsy’s The Storque in the last 7 days
- Automate your Etsy renewing – if you’re away, you can still renew your listings!
- Craftopolis: Tag Report – see what tags are working and what search terms people used to get to your listings
- Craftopolis: Treasure Tracks – this tool shows you which items are in a Treasury and how many clicks it’s gotten
- Etsy’s Treasury Search – enter your shop name and see in which treasuries you’ve been featured
And those links were how I found out that Amaterasu had made it into this Etsy Treasury had gone completely under my radar:
See Amaterasu included among other lovely Purple and Yellow items in this Etsy Treasury: